Author: Christopher
•8:33 PM
This one's for the kids:

I LOVE Jesus! Your Daddy is an absolute, 100% Jesus-loving FREAK!

Sometimes during our bedtime prayers, I find myself wondering if you guys really see your Daddy's heart. When I say those bedtime prayers, it's not just the only time that I pray - I talk with Jesus all day long. He's usually the first thing on my mind in the morning when I wake up, and the last thing I think about before I fall asleep. I sing to him in the car, and I talk to him when I take a shower, and I cry for joy at the very idea that he loves me!

Yeah, I cry a lot when it comes to Jesus! He's remarkable! Indescribable! He is loving, kind, generous and good. And he always, always loves me and accepts me just the way that I am. I love to worship him!

My most fervent prayer is that each of you kids would know Jesus like I know him. I've already seen him answer my prayers by saving Aidan and Evan, and, even though she's just barely a year old, I've already prayed with tears for him to save my baby girl, Meagan. But that's just the beginning! I also pray that Christ would be formed in each of you. That you would understand that Christ is your life ... now in this world. He is your everything!

What joy you'll have! What peace! What purity of conscience! It's all him - it's all Jesus!


|
This entry was posted on 8:33 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On December 5, 2010 at 9:18 PM , SacrificeofPraise said...

Yes! Yes!! <3 Ditto all that from Mommy... But take it from me, Daddy has an extra special amount of love from Jesus for all of us. We are a very blessed family.