Author: Christopher
•8:36 AM
When I arrived at work this morning a little before 8am, I noticed that we didn't have any coffee. Since life without coffee is not going to happen, and since the boss let's us purchase coffee on the company card, I headed out to the closest store, a CVS. 

At CVS, I headed straight back to where the coffee k-cups are at, and then I picked up some creamer, too (just in case). I had been really wanting some munchie snacks for later, and since I love chocolate chip cookies, I grabbed a 10 for $10 special. It would cost me a buck.

Or, I could put it on the company card. It was after all, only one dollar.

Noboday would know.

I would. And, God would.

But, it was just a dollar.

Then a thought came to my mind: the supernatural can only happen in a pure heart with an honest mind.

So, I decided that I would rather have God on my side, and pay for my own cookies.

I set down the coffee and creamer, and said to the lady that the cookies would be on a different card. She rang them up on the company card.

Then she rang up the cookies, and without my asking, she scanned the $1 OFF coupon that showed up after the coffee...and I got my cookies for free.

A little lesson this morning. God only works with truth.

*munch munch*
|
This entry was posted on 8:36 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: