Author: Christopher
•3:42 AM
Hi kids. It's 3:42 am. I just had a thought that I wanted to share with you. You may hear some people say that when they asked Jesus into their hearts, it was a like a gray film was removed from their eyes. I just wanted to let you know that I experienced the same thing.

On the day that I accepted Christ as my Saviour, nothing happened ~ I still felt the same. But the next morning, I woke up completely changed. I can remember being outside that afternoon. I looked up at the sky, and I noticed that everything was brighter. Not physically brighter, and yet it was like I'd been wearing a pair of light gray sunglasses my entire life, and NOW I was seeing for the first time without them.

The Bible talks about veil that covers our eyes. I wonder if that's what I noticed? Anyway, you guys all were saved at a young age, and probably never experienced this. I just wanted to tell you about my own experience so you'd be able to believe it if somebody else told you.


This entry was posted on 3:42 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: