Author: Christopher
•2:45 PM
Every Christian has a story (2 Corinthians 3:1-2), this is mine.

I guess there are many reasons for writing an autobiography. I'm writing this one for my kids. I'm 41 years old, and little Meagan was just born. The boys are just 3 & 5 years old. There's a good possibility that I might not be around when they really start growing in the faith. I want them to know what their daddy believed, and why I believed it. I want them to know the truth from someone who has walked with the Lord for over twenty years.

As the reader, you may not agree with me doctrinally, or personally. That's okay. Honestly, I'm not really interested in anybody's comments or critiques. This is between me and my kids. But you're invited to listen in.

This is for Aidan, Evan, and Meagan.
This entry was posted on 2:45 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: