Author: Christopher
•12:26 PM
My roommate and I used to sit in the dark to pray. As mentioned in another post, we'd pray for several hours every night. The glory of God would settle in that room like a peaceful cloud.

One night, we were sitting on the floor across from each other. We had both been praying with our eyes closed. I opened mine. It was very dark in the room.

Except for the outline of light around my friend.

I looked again. I wasn't going to say anything, because surely my eyes were playing tricks on me.

Then he said:

"Chris, you're glowing."

"So are you."

And we went back to praying.


This is basically what happened to us:
Exodus 34:29 "And it came to pass, when Moses came down from mount Sinai with the two tables of testimony in Moses' hand, when he came down from the mount, that Moses wist not that the skin of his face shone while he talked with him."

If it was so under the old covenant, imagine what it must be like now that we are under the new covenant!
|
This entry was posted on 12:26 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: