Author: Christopher
•12:29 PM
Okay, this is a weird post. This one is about things that I have known, or had revealed to me in prayer.

1 - I was praying for the pastor's daughter when I felt a sudden burden come over me. I couldn't stop praying for her. I just kept praying, and praying.

The next day, I mentioned it to the pastor. He said, 'Thank you for your prayers.'

And then he told me how she had been in an accident and suffered a broken arm.

I admit, not a lot of detail, but...


2 - I was praying for a dear friend of mine. She was in Colorado at the time. As I was praying, I fell asleep...sorta...and when I woke up again, I was still praying. I heard myself praying for her leg.

When she returned from vacation, I asked her about her leg.

"Fine. Why?"

That didn't make sense. I thought that the Lord had surely shown me something.

A couple days passed, and I noticed her limping or wincing as she walked. I asked about it.

"I fell off my horse in Colorado. I hurt my hip real bad."


3 - This one is very specific. I was praying for my nephew. A heavy burden came over me. I kept praying. God wouldn't let me stop.

By now, I had gained a little insight into this stuff, so I asked the Lord what was going on. I had the idea that my nephew was going to fall off down the steep stairs at their house.

I always worried about those stairs.

I knew that Satan was somehow petitioning for him to fall down all the stairs, so I counter-petitioned.

"Lord, let him fall, but only off of the 1st or 2nd step. Oh, and let him get a bloody nose so that his parents will see how dangerous those stairs are." (no gate at the top)

The next day, I called my brother and told him the story.

"Oh, so your the one."

"What do you mean?

"Alex fell off the 2nd step yesterday and got a bloody nose."

Now that's what I call intercession!! Amen?!
|
This entry was posted on 12:29 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: