Author: Christopher
•10:14 AM
Visions are funny things. You can't prove them, and you can't verify them. Or can you?

The first time that I ever saw a spiritual vision (Oh, yeah; you may have a problem with this topic, too. Again, read the Scriptures. Numbers 12:6, Acts 10:17 & 11:5, . Who had them? Jacob, Moses, Samuel, Abraham, Nathan, Eliphaz, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Elijah, etc. , in the OT; and in the NT, Paul, Cornelius, Peter, John, etc.)

Alright, the first time that I ever saw a spiritual vision, my room mate wanted to kill me. I came back to our apartment to find the door wide open. In his room, a large hole had been kicked into the drywall, and a knife was stuck in the top of his table. I called his name. I walked around the entire apartment, but he wasn't there.

When I reached the living room, he came in the front door.

"You should leave," he said, "I could kill you right now."

And he looked like he just might try it!

I sat down in a chair, and quietly prayed within myself that the Lord would fill me with his Spirit. Then I said,

"I'm not going anywhere. This is my home too." I knew that he didn't have grounds to be angry with me, and that it must be demonic. He had a past history of demonic happenings.

He was sitting cross-legged on the coffee table by this time.

In my mind's eye, as I sat praying, I saw a large hypodermic needle stick in the middle of his back, and then the plunger was pulled out. The chamber of the needle was filled with a dark shadow.

As I saw this in my mind, my room mate exhaled (like a long sigh), and leaned over as if he were exhausted. Then he looked at me.

"I don't know what that was about." He said apologetically.

We walked into his room and examined the damage to the wall, and the knife sticking in the table. He sat on the bed and said,

"It was like I was possessed or something. And then all of a sudden, I felt the demon getting sucked out of my back. And then I was fine."

And thus, my first vision was confirmed.
This entry was posted on 10:14 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: