Author: Christopher
•1:12 PM
So I'm driving home from Bible College in my little silver Dodge Omni, and the fuel gauge is getting kind of low.

Real low.

I mean, it's on 'E.'

I haven't got a dime on me. Poor college student and all that. (Actually, I made the poor college students look well off! LOL)

So, I start praying, and singing.

Our God inhabits praise, the Bible tells us, and I needed him really bad!

I was only half way home!

The little needle continues to drop. It passes 'E.'

I'm singing louder.

By the time I arrive at the apartment, the needle is pointing almost straight down. I didn't even know that they did that! If the gauge were a clock, the needle was pointing at 6:30!

Well, let me just tell you, I was shocked that I made it to the driveway.

The carnal explanation: My linkage had a leak. I'm not sure what that means, but the gauge was at fault, not the gas tank. I still had about 1/8th of a tank of gas left. It was just a coincidence that I was singing and made it home.

We fixed the leak, and she was good to go.

The spiritual explanation: God messed with my linkage! I mean, c'mon, the gauge read that there was no gas. God had to do something! So he changed the problem from 'low on gas' to 'leaky linkage'!


Isn't God awesome?
|
This entry was posted on 1:12 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: